Thread: Temple hires former Kat LB Scott Stewart as HC

Temple hires former Kat LB Scott Stewart as HC

Scott was a good dude, a tough LB and an academic all-Southland player for the Kats. I remember during softball intramurals he would wear work gloves instead of batting gloves and knock the snot out of the ball.

he beat out some pretty stiff competition for the job: head coach Rick Rhoades of three-time state champion Cameron Yoe, head coach Jon Kay of defending Class 6A Division I state champion Galena Park North Shore, and Temple assistant head coach and strength and conditioning coordinator JD Berna.

http://www.tdtnews.com/news/article_...7babf8138.html

Temple makes it to the state championship game with another upset win. They play Highland Park 12:00pm Saturday

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    I had forgotten all about this thread; I have slept since February. When I saw the title, the first thing I thought about was TEMPLE UNIVERSITY. Ohhh, yeah, that is not the only Temple is it?

Sounds like they made a good hire. Best of luck to him and his program next Saturday.
    “I think it’s important to understand that you can’t have 100 percent security and then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience. We’re going to have to make some choices as a society,” Barrack Obama June 7, 2013

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin in 1755 in a letter on behalf of the Pennsylvania Assembly to the colonial governor.