Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring Practice/game

2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emann View Post
    Looks like Spring game will be on Fri 7th
    I sure wish the game would be on Saturday. The AD really makes it difficult for alumni to come up to watch spring game. smh
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

Walk-On
    Yeah, I was hoping for Sat also. Coach Archer posted the entire spring practice dates including spring game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
    I sure wish the game would be on Saturday. The AD really makes it difficult for alumni to come up to watch spring game. smh

Walk-On
    Sam box office, ticket sales, just assured me that the game will be on Friday 7th
    Last edited by Emann; 03-15-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emann View Post
    Sam box office, ticket sales, just assured me that the game will be on Friday 7th
    Are you sure about this? Who did you talk to? I know the kids are out on spring break, but the staff are all working.
    KAT DADDY TAILGATERS - 2013 TOTY!
    twitter.com/@legaleagle1868

I am the self appointed Governor of Bearkat Nation, Mayor of Bowers Stadium, and the almighty Judge of Ron Mafrige Field House!

"You girls need to calm down or you're gonna give yourself a case of the shits" - Gus McCrae by way of Dr. OldKat

Walk-On
    coach archer tweet and called the ticket box office 936-294-1729
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle View Post
    Are you sure about this? Who did you talk to? I know the kids are out on spring break, but the staff are all working.

Nice, I will be in Texas that week.