Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sfa

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Hope Deggs and his staff have bonus clauses in their current contracts that will pay them extra funds to get in a regional, win a regional, win a super regional and also their work in Omaha. Most sport contacts have those bonus clauses.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    I really hope they give coach a new contract amd bigger salary to keep him around longer. He has really taken this program to the next level, just like Fritz did with the football program.
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

Quote Originally Posted by Bearkat04 View Post
    Sure we will always be a stepping stone to the big boys. My point is that we are taking a step up and are, the step, before the big boys. Therefore we don't lose coaches to Tulane. We lose them to Texas.

Honestly as much as I like deggs I hope we have a new coach every few years bc that means we are killing it on the field
    That's the way we have to look at it.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.