Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sfa

Quote Originally Posted by sfateke View Post
    I find it ironic that most people only use the word "snowflake" when they themselves are offended by something. So, sorry I hurt your feelings. Congrats on the impressive baseball program and all that fun stuff. Again, being 7th in the preseason and operating a still-young program in an off-campus facility makes any contention in the SLC for us (at this point) a success.

THAT SAID...there was a team pressing this last weekend, playing out of control, letting their emotions take over, acting like they had never been in a big spot before, folding under the pressure of a rivalry, and it wasn't the players from SFA. Take that however you wish.
    I will take it long and deep! But that's just me.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Quote Originally Posted by sfateke View Post
    I find it ironic that most people only use the word "snowflake" when they themselves are offended by something. So, sorry I hurt your feelings. Congrats on the impressive baseball program and all that fun stuff. Again, being 7th in the preseason and operating a still-young program in an off-campus facility makes any contention in the SLC for us (at this point) a success.

THAT SAID...there was a team pressing this last weekend, playing out of control, letting their emotions take over, acting like they had never been in a big spot before, folding under the pressure of a rivalry, and it wasn't the players from SFA. Take that however you wish.
    drama queen ^^

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    This 2017 team continues to have Major issues. Just glad the Kats may have a chance at the conference tournament. A conference championship may be out of the question. Who knows what will happen. So much hope at the start of the season and now this.

Turn out the lights, the party may be over. Kats lose all three games in Arkansas. One area the kats are leaders, ERRORS - poor fielding. This team is going down the tube. Oh well, there is always next year.

Projecting any achievements beyond competing for the SLC championship is always foolish. Especially in February. The main thing is to get it together for a good seed in the tournament. Enjoy your first amendment rights. Talking RPI, regionals, etc. before the conference race runs its course may be fun. But it's also distracting IMHO.

Another record in Bearkat lore! Most consecutive conference losses? Bearkat faithful will soon refer to the Chris Rupp era as " The Good Ole Days!"