Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Jeremiah Briscoe has a diary...

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    you did say it was crazy look it up just like you called me a douchebag for questioning tripod on a post that he later admitted that he had made up. jb was doing as told and longo was doing his thing. granted it's his offense but as OC on a major stage you would have thought that he would have concern for the TEAM. it paid off for him in a major way and I doubt KC will ever forgive him in fact KC and sherrod were the only coaches that didn't go to his going away party. quit bringing up jb's injury as that has never been the point with me as I disagreed with your statement that he could have started for those 2 teams last year as they were configured then you come back and say he probably couldn't start for JMU so make up your mind. I'm talking about your statement and you bring in injuries, coaches go with their talent,deer in headlights, JMU qb losing a game etc. I disagreed with your opinion and later on you did 2. you have a good mind for this stuff just stick to the point at hand

Quote Originally Posted by BKAT71 View Post
    you did say it was crazy look it up just like you called me a douchebag for questioning tripod on a post that he later admitted that he had made up. jb was doing as told and longo was doing his thing. granted it's his offense but as OC on a major stage you would have thought that he would have concern for the TEAM. it paid off for him in a major way and I doubt KC will ever forgive him in fact KC and sherrod were the only coaches that didn't go to his going away party. quit bringing up jb's injury as that has never been the point with me as I disagreed with your statement that he could have started for those 2 teams last year as they were configured then you come back and say he probably couldn't start for JMU so make up your mind. I'm talking about your statement and you bring in injuries, coaches go with their talent,deer in headlights, JMU qb losing a game etc. I disagreed with your opinion and later on you did 2. you have a good mind for this stuff just stick to the point at hand
    1. Well then i stand corrected. That was months ago. I have a perfect body, but not memory. My apologies.

2. I can change my mind if I so choose. Yet i still contend that JB would have started over Easton Stick. He's the reason NDSU lost.

3. My comment about the injury to JB WAS on topic. Your point was that the offense, including JB had distractions due to Longos meeting (which at the time DID seem crazy) and my rebuttal was that he didn't look distracted to me, he looked injured. So that was not a change of subject.

If i mistook your point, you have my apologies.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

13-44 143 yds 0 TD 1 INT

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    again I must point out....1) I have no comment on your mind/body self assessment 2)if you still think jb could have switched places with the bison qb with their team structured the way it is and their qb utilized in a major way (look at his stats) for their running program then I don't know what to say other than to think than in your opinion jb can do things that his coaches feel/know they would rather not have him attempt and 3) I never talked about distractions, injuries,longo's meetings or anything other than I disagreed with your assessment that he could have started for the bison and jmu last year the way their teams were configured....their is no way...I feel their coach's would not take him this year

Quote Originally Posted by BKAT71 View Post
    again I must point out....1) I have no comment on your mind/body self assessment 2)if you still think jb could have switched places with the bison qb with their team structured the way it is and their qb utilized in a major way (look at his stats) for their running program then I don't know what to say other than to think than in your opinion jb can do things that his coaches feel/know they would rather not have him attempt and 3) I never talked about distractions, injuries,longo's meetings or anything other than I disagreed with your assessment that he could have started for the bison and jmu last year the way their teams were configured....their is no way...I feel their coach's would not take him this year
    Then i guess we don't understand each other and we'll just let it be. Good day
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.