Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah Briscoe has a diary...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy94 View Post
    Could say the same thing about Briscoe and the gawdy numbers against SLC teams.
    that was actually my point. Someone stated that briscoe's numbers were inflated due to competition. My point was that could be said for every FCS Qb that ever played. Bottom line is you won't know until they get a shot. which is why i think he will get drafted but most likely later. if not he will get some camp invites. He was still a 4Start recruit that came to us from an FBS program. Not a big one, but an FBS program. Scouts will give him a look.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

I mean, Superman sleeps in Briscoe PJ's so...what scout wouldn't want to take a shot on him?

Jeremiah Briscoe has a diary...

It's still funny how people still think that briscoe has never faced a good defense. SUU and Mcneese had good defense's in 2015. SUU had several draft picks on that defense. And despite how many points Techs defense allowed in 2015, they would still be better than 80% of FCS defenses.

UCA and Chatty both had good defenses. UCA had a FBS win and Chatty stood toe to toe with Bama(They didn't get embarrassed at least). Briscoe handled both of them just fine. Briscoe and the Kats just have to find a way to play up to their potential against the elite FCS teams on the road when it matters. It's more than a QB problem, it's a Team problem.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    It's still funny how people still think that briscoe has never faced a good defense. SUU and Mcneese had good defense's in 2015. SUU had several draft picks on that defense. And despite how many points Techs defense allowed in 2015, they would still be better than 80% of FCS defenses.

UCA and Chatty both had good defenses. UCA had a FBS win and Chatty stood toe to toe with Bama(They didn't get embarrassed at least). Briscoe handled both of them just fine. Briscoe and the Kats just have to find a way to play up to their potential against the elite FCS teams on the road when it matters. It's more than a QB problem, it's a Team problem.
    Yes, when you get pantsed on national television it is a team problem.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter BamKat's Avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bearkat since 2000

lololololol

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    I'll say this, he would have started last season on NDSU and JMU imho.
    I'm going to disagree. the other 2 qb's are both completely different to jb and actually more involved with their offenses. jb got the play from longo and ran the called play. jb is never under center and does not change the play something the nfl would consider a staple so he would have to get up to speed on these matters. those mentioned schools would have to alter their offenses if jb would have been their qb. will some nfl team take a flyer on him, I hope so as most nfl teams bring on extra qb's so as not to wear their top qb's out. I wish him well

2015 KatFans.com Supporter BamKat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAT71 View Post
    I'm going to disagree. the other 2 qb's are both completely different to jb and actually more involved with their offenses. jb got the play from longo and ran the called play. jb is never under center and does not change the play something the nfl would consider a staple so he would have to get up to speed on these matters. those mentioned schools would have to alter their offenses if jb would have been their qb. will some nfl team take a flyer on him, I hope so as most nfl teams bring on extra qb's so as not to wear their top qb's out. I wish him well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bearkat since 2000

Quote Originally Posted by BKAT71 View Post
    Did you watch NDSU play last year? What gave you the impression that Easton Stick was changing plays? He was their most effective running weapon.

"Change their offensive styles"

Yes. I can agree that a qb that can hit the broad side of a barn can tend to throw off an OC's game plan.

i kid. i kid.