Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Jeremiah Briscoe has a diary...

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    Did you watch NDSU play last year? What gave you the impression that Easton Stick was changing plays? He was their most effective running weapon.
    He most definitely was changing plays most likely calling his own number as grind is their way of doing business, they control the clock and know that the defense is going to get them the ball. Instead of trying to see how many td's the qb can throw they methodically stick to their plan and the rest is history. That's why I have to disagree with your statement that jb could have started for those 2 schools, they both would have had to drastically change offensive schemes as the threat of a running qb is no threat.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter BamKat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAT71 View Post
    He most definitely was changing plays most likely calling his own number as grind is their way of doing business, they control the clock and know that the defense is going to get them the ball. Instead of trying to see how many td's the qb can throw they methodically stick to their plan and the rest is history. That's why I have to disagree with your statement that jb could have started for those 2 schools, they both would have had to drastically change offensive schemes as the threat of a running qb is no threat.
    That's the coaches job! They have to build around the players we have and they recruit the same way. That's the only reason JB came to SHSU... He had many other offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bearkat since 2000