Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kudos to the Kats

I was wondering where all the "baseball relatives" were at??? They showed up late this year.

Bahaha!!! "Bad Ass Cowboy Kat Daddy"!!! I guess we can call him "BACK Daddy" for short.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearkat44 View Post
    Sorry Kerri, our team just has not lived up to the lofty expectations of the few undercover internet cowards (85,86, Bad Ass Cowboy Kat Daddy)! Be careful, girl, you will end up being called a "internet tough guy, Coach G. Pyle, a mule, or a smoking something momma" that doesn't know what the hell she is talking about. What do we know! We just go to every game, support the hell out of our team & University (win or lose)and have a couple of kids that love their teammates and coaches with all their hearts.

"WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE - IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER"
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [/QUOTE]

Ahh....that's cute.

2013 Tailgaters Of The Year

^^Where in the hell did you get that picture of me in my youth? You really do know my Mom.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Kudos to the Kats

I have battled more ridiculous haters on this board for two years all during Football and basketball season and there were some true idiots saying some really dumb things. Illogical things.

But even tho i think it's silly for all those who are stating the year is lost, and will gladly put money down on any team that Bryce Johnson, Heath Donica and Robbie Rojas play on in the tourney.....yet..

I have not seen any "below the belt, personal cheap shots" thrown at the players. I have not seen any names called or coaches slammed. So i think some people on both sides need to calm the eff down.

Yes. Not repeating as regular season champ is a disappointment and a let down from last year. That's not an insult. "It's no insult to say that a dead man is dead"...

That said, having watched these guys up close, i have zero doubt that they have what it takes to fulfill the ultimate goal they had. Losing Gossett for the year hurt...it really hurt. But this same team lost Ace Sam Odom right before the tourney and still made it happen. They can do it again and i will believe that until proven otherwise.

We have been disappointed. I agree. But I think we are ready to win the tournament. Hey it's baseball so anything can happen but I'm feeling confident we are hitting on all cylinders at just the right time. I promise you that NO ONE wants it more than these coaches and players.

And thank you millenniumkat for your great support of our team.

Quote Originally Posted by kerridonica2 View Post
    And thank you millenniumkat for your great support of our team.

Kudos to the Kats

I do not wish to be knocked out of another dang tournament by SFA in the same year.