Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Much Crack Do you Have to Smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Its a fucking message board. Every post here is a opinion you moron.
    Do you think Manning or Rodgers has watched every game Briscoe and Stick have played?
    Here is the answer: NO!
    Well I was talking about the high praise for Brock Jensen that Aaron Rodgers had. You'd know that if you could actually read.
    The KingKat99 anointed KatFans SuperFan.
    True Kat's favorite Choir Boy.

SHSU Class of 2013
    Music Education

Season ticket holder since 2013, Bearkat since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. OldKat View Post
    ... I wish to apologize on behalf of veq. I don't know how many times I have told him to QUIT BRINGING LOGIC TO THIS BOARD. It totally tips the world on its axis when he does that ...
    Think I have enough signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by vequintana View Post
    Well I was talking about the high praise for Brock Jensen that Aaron Rodgers had. You'd know that if you could actually read.
    The preceding post was a FACT. So you're wrong again. EVERY post on this board isn't an opinion.
    The KingKat99 anointed KatFans SuperFan.
    True Kat's favorite Choir Boy.

SHSU Class of 2013
    Music Education

Season ticket holder since 2013, Bearkat since 2008.

... I wish to apologize on behalf of veq. I don't know how many times I have told him to QUIT BRINGING LOGIC TO THIS BOARD. It totally tips the world on its axis when he does that ...
    Think I have enough signatures?

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Its a fucking message board. Every post here is a opinion you moron.
    Do you think Manning or Rodgers has watched every game Briscoe and Stick have played?
    Here is the answer: NO!
    Let me ask you a couple of questions there NDSUSR; have you seen every game that JB has played? If so, how many did you see in person? Next, are you aware that he finished ranked number 2 coming out of the Manning's QB camp (academy or whatever)? There were 60 something D1 QB's there, so that is a pretty nice accomplishment.

Noting that you do have a right to your opinion; I'll also note that Archie, Eli and Peyton have a right to their opinions as well. And since all three of them have played the position at the highest level & for a long time ... well hoss, I'm going with theirs over yours. They all 3 having been there and done that & all ...

I will grant you this; I am skeptical that he will get drafted as well -or- if he does, that he will stick. The reason I say this, although the Manning camp rated his foot speed as "adequate", I have to question that. In the one full season he has been the starter and in the other where he split time I have seen well over 1/2 of the games he played in person (and several of the others on TV / Internet) and he does NOT appear mobile enough to ME to play at the next level. BUT between MY opinion and that of Eli, Peyton and their Pop ... I'm going with the Manning's. We will just have to see when that time comes ...
    “I think it’s important to understand that you can’t have 100 percent security and then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience. We’re going to have to make some choices as a society,” Barrack Obama June 7, 2013

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin in 1755 in a letter on behalf of the Pennsylvania Assembly to the colonial governor.

Let me ask you a couple of questions there NDSUSR; have you seen every game that JB has played? If so, how many did you see in person? Next, are you aware that he finished ranked number 2 coming out of the Manning's QB camp (academy or whatever)? There were 60 something D1 QB's there, so that is a pretty nice accomplishment.

Noting that you do have a right to your opinion; I'll also note that Archie, Eli and Peyton have a right to their opinions as well. And since all three of them have played the position at the highest level & for a long time ... well hoss, I'm going with theirs over yours. They all 3 having been there and done that & all ...

I will grant you this; I am skeptical that he will get drafted as well -or- if he does, that he will stick. The reason I say this, although the Manning camp rated his foot speed as "adequate", I have to question that. In the one full season he has been the starter and in the other where he split time I have seen well over 1/2 of the games he played in person (and several of the others on TV / Internet) and he does NOT appear mobile enough to ME to play at the next level. BUT between MY opinion and that of Eli, Peyton and their Pop ... I'm going with the Manning's. We will just have to see when that time comes ...
    You seem like a good guy and we see a lot of things alike.
    Yes the pro QBs opinion hold more weight than mine. But they have little to nothing to do with the draft process or selection. I have watched every game he has played but only 3 in person. In person in my opinion is a much worse way to evaluate a player than tv where multiple angles and replay, rewind, pause are available.

He is a good player but like I said. In my opinion he will not be drafted.