Thread: How Much Crack Do you Have to Smoke?

How Much Crack Do you Have to Smoke?

What's crack got to do with it?

Briscoe just shined at the Manning Passing Academy competition and if he comes close to his 2016 numbers he may very well be in the same conversation as Wentz, McNair, and Flacco in the near future.
    Class of 1994
    Eat'em Up Kats!!!

The same amount you would have had to write this same thing about Wentz last season. If you took time to read the article, the end of it clearly states he doesn't see Briscoe going as high as Wentz or even in the 1st round at all. He could envision a 2nd or 3rd round selection and that is AFTER a lot of things need to go right for him like they did for Wentz.

It's only clickbait if you read the headline and the first couple sentences and then assume the rest of it.

Personally I thought he gave Briscoe's legs too much credit. He's a statue more than he isn't.
    The KingKat99 anointed KatFans SuperFan.
    True Kat's favorite Choir Boy.

SHSU Class of 2013
    Music Education

Season ticket holder since 2013, Bearkat since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. OldKat View Post
    ... I wish to apologize on behalf of veq. I don't know how many times I have told him to QUIT BRINGING LOGIC TO THIS BOARD. It totally tips the world on its axis when he does that ...
    Think I have enough signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Why does the hate continue is my question? I thought the article was a fair assessment in his abilities and his potential at the next level. He isnt even comparing him to Wentz other than merely wondering is Briscoe will be the next FCS QB that gets taken high in the draft.

I personally think he has a legitimate shot to play at next level and even be drafted if he has another great season like last year. He is really a pro-style QB with good size and a great arm. The Mannings were apparently impressed. I think that says a lot.

I guess haters gonna hate.
    Last edited by Kat89; 08-01-2017 at 08:33 AM.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    No crack at all............perhaps a vapor will do the trick. That being said, JB will be playing on Sundays, so might as well get use to the idea that other FCS programs can produce NFL 1st round picks.
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

Quote Originally Posted by Kat89 View Post
    Why does the hate continue is my question? I thought the article was a fair assessment in his abilities and his potential at the next level. He isnt even comparing him to Wentz other than merely wondering is Briscoe will be the next FCS QB that gets taken high in the draft.

I personally think he has a legitimate shot to play at next level and even be drafted if he has another great season like last year. He is really a pro-style QB with good size and a great arm. The Mannings were apparently impressed. I think that says a lot.

I guess haters gonna hate.
    I would answer that but i won't. But you are relying way to much on Canadians ability to read American internet.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Speaking of crack smoking...someone has Easton Suck as a draft pick.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.