Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2017 Katfans Fantasy Football

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfordpu View Post
    Isn't over yet, you still have two to play. It's a long shot but could happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Matt Bryant will produce 20 Fantasy Points. Mike Evans will score 5 Touchdowns and produce 260 yards to force a tie. In the words of Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber... "so you're saying I have a chance."

Congrats to new champion blackford on a tremendous season! (btw, nice last minute add in JuJu Smith-Schuster)

Was hoping to convince ska to give me a nice "Back to Back Champs" custom title but it wasn't meant to be. Still, it was a fun year and I'm looking forward to reclaiming my throne next year! :P

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
    Congrats to new champion blackford on a tremendous season! (btw, nice last minute add in JuJu Smith-Schuster)

Was hoping to convince ska to give me a nice "Back to Back Champs" custom title but it wasn't meant to be. Still, it was a fun year and I'm looking forward to reclaiming my throne next year! :P
    Did I miss something? Is the championship round not the final two weeks?

The Reigning, Defending, UNDISPUTED Katfans 2017 Fantasy Football League CHAMPION!

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Did I miss something? Is the championship round not the final two weeks?

You are the champ! We now have 6 teams in the playoffs with 2 teams with a bye. Because of teams sitting their starters, week 17 is not included.

I kind-of preferred the old way where 4 teams each played for 2 weeks even though week 17 was fluky.

Enjoy the crown this year!

Quote Originally Posted by KatFan View Post
    You are the champ! We now have 6 teams in the playoffs with 2 teams with a bye. Because of teams sitting their starters, week 17 is not included.

I kind-of preferred the old way where 4 teams each played for 2 weeks even though week 17 was fluky.

Oh cool, kinda anticlimactic as I was anticipating another week.

Had fun this year. Gotta say I was not overly impressed with my roster but it came together there towards the end. Gurley was a monster. It is kinda weird that my team would do so well even with my #1 pick being a bust, looking at you Jordy Nelson.

Nevertheless, ska, I'll take my fantasy champ moniker now. Don't cheat me out of it like you did two years ago.

The Reigning, Defending, UNDISPUTED Katfans 2017 Fantasy Football League CHAMPION!

Had fun this year. Gotta say I was not overly impressed with my roster but it came together there towards the end. Gurley was a monster. It is kinda weird that my team would do so well even with my #1 pick being a bust, looking at you Jordy Nelson.

Nevertheless, ska, I'll take my fantasy champ moniker now. Don't cheat me out of it like you did two years ago.

Congrats BlackFordPu...Damn good run...TK edges KFan by one point for sloppy thirds...

Quote Originally Posted by True Kat View Post
    Congrats BlackFordPu...Damn good run...TK edges KFan by one point for sloppy thirds...
    This was definitely the most competitive year our league has ever had. Top five seeds had an 8-5 record or better with the top two at 9-4. Six seed was 7-6.

I donít have the means to do it. Put it in your signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crazy dude with the custom shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by KatFan View Post

What Iíd like to do is have the same set up we have now with the championship be two weeks. But espn wonít let me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The crazy dude with the custom shoes.