Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Katfans Fantasy Football

Wow, just saw the pooints that Gurley and Hyde got me last night.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    The Reigning, Defending, UNDISPUTED Katfans 2017 Fantasy Football League CHAMPION!

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfordpu View Post
    Wow, just saw the pooints that Gurley and Hyde got me last night.

I turned on that sorry game to root against your players. Opening play of the game, 49ers throw an INT... Rams return the INT to the 1 yard. 8 seconds into the game, Gurley scores a TD. Blackford 6 KatFan 0... less than ten seconds into the game. Your team was on fire the entire night... 53 points from 2 players!

Someone please beat ska.

The Reigning, Defending, UNDISPUTED Katfans 2017 Fantasy Football League CHAMPION!

Keep scoring Prater, you kicking son of a bitch!

Katfan, it seems like every year you and I have a big match up.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfordpu View Post
    Katfan, it seems like every year you and I have a big match up.

And for the first year Keenan Allen has moved from your lineup to mine. Good luck. This will be fun. I am on flights Sunday to Harrisburg, PA so I can only partially keep up with scores.

Blackford, Congratulations! That was a thorough trouncing. Good luck in the finals!

Quote Originally Posted by KatFan View Post
    Blackford, Congratulations! That was a thorough trouncing. Good luck in the finals!
    If anyone still alive in the playoffs had Gurley they guaranteed a spot in the finals tonight. Unfortunately I played against him in both of my buy-in leagues. After the morning games I thought I might have a pretty good shot at going to the finals in all three leagues. Not when I'm against Gurley in two of them. Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
    If anyone still alive in the playoffs had Gurley they guaranteed a spot in the finals tonight. Unfortunately I played against him in both of my buy-in leagues. After the morning games I thought I might have a pretty good shot at going to the finals in all three leagues. Not when I'm against Gurley in two of them. Oh well!
    Thanks Anthony. The 2 best teams are in the finals. I believe I had the 8th best points scored yet somehow managed a 6 game win streak to grab the #2 seed. My team was smoke and mirrors all year. I tried to regroup and got close. Good luck to you and Blackford! That finals showdown should have strong TV ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by KatFan View Post
    Isn't over yet, you still have two to play. It's a long shot but could happen.