Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Katfans Fantasy Football

I'm playing this season under protest.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

2015 KatFans.com Supporter BamKat's Avatar
    Who's ready for some fantasy football!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bearkat since 2000

I've got a RB1 I'm willing to trade if anyone is interested.

Yeah I absolutely had no idea we were drafting tonight. I have been without internet beyond my mobile data so....I don't even know what I got.
    The KingKat99 anointed KatFans SuperFan.
    True Kat's favorite Choir Boy.

SHSU Class of 2013
    Music Education

Season ticket holder since 2013, Bearkat since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. OldKat View Post
    ... I wish to apologize on behalf of veq. I don't know how many times I have told him to QUIT BRINGING LOGIC TO THIS BOARD. It totally tips the world on its axis when he does that ...
    Think I have enough signatures?

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vequintana View Post
    Yeah I absolutely had no idea we were drafting tonight. I have been without internet beyond my mobile data so....I don't even know what I got.
    You have a boatload of receivers... Beckham, Baldwin & Crabtree. You have Watkins, Garcon, & Britt on your bench... any of those has a chance to beat out Crabtree for Flex position. Beckham is injured... Be ready to put him on your bench for week 1 *unless* you hear that he is ready to play.

Cutler is weak at QB. Don't totally write this off. He is with a new team in Miami and feels he has something to prove. You don't have a backup and will eventually need one.

Howard & Powell have a chance to be solid RBs for you. Riddick is on your bench and is a reasonable fill-in. If Riddick performs well this season, he might be a candidate for your Flex position.

Patriots Defense is good. I think they were rated 5 or 6.

TE - Delanie Walker. Hard player for me to gauge. He could be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by KatFan View Post
    Anthony, I already know you are hoping one of 2 guys falls to you at 11. Prepare for Plan B because I'll take either at 10.
    I'm crazy sick and accidentally slept through the draft thanks to some pretty good ny-quil. LOOOL

I'll just have to dominate with auto-draft picks nbd.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
    I'm crazy sick and accidentally slept through the draft thanks to some pretty good ny-quil. LOOOL

I'll just have to dominate with auto-draft picks nbd.
    Hope you get well soon.

TK: The NFL better not reschedule the Dolphins-Buccs game to later in the year. I'm hoping for a neutral site. Let's see... my round 1 pick is Evans with the Dolphins. Well, let's look at round 2... I picked Ajayi. I need that game played somewhere this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by KatFan View Post
    TK: The NFL better not reschedule the Dolphins-Buccs game to later in the year. I'm hoping for a neutral site. Let's see... my round 1 pick is Evans with the Dolphins. Well, let's look at round 2... I picked Ajayi. I need that game played somewhere this weekend!

KFan, You'll be good to go! NFL will not take away their bye weeks...TK hopes Leveon Bell was worthy of the number one pick starting Week 1...Best of Luck this weekend...Go Kats

Not feeling my team this year.