Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Tickets

Who's going tomorrow morning to watch practice, eat breakfast, and pick up your season tickets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Start time again?

Tickets

The amount of construction on the roads around the campus combined with the new one way streets from last year makes it damn near impossible to navigate. this may be the year i just watch the games on TV.

And how do you have a ticket pick up event with a practice and not a scrimmage? Ok. That's my gripe for the day. sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    The amount of construction on the roads around the campus combined with the new one way streets from last year makes it damn near impossible to navigate. this may be the year i just watch the games on TV.

And how do you have a ticket pick up event with a practice and not a scrimmage? Ok. That's my gripe for the day. sheesh.

I was wondering the same thing. The team looked good and boy all three QB looked sharp out there in what they did. There was one that had no number that Looked good too. Any idea on who it could be?

I had a meeting in Kingwood so I ended up popping in, getting my tickets, shaking Keeler's hand and then leaving almost immediately. Sorry I didn't really get to see anyone.
    The KingKat99 anointed KatFans SuperFan.
    True Kat's favorite Choir Boy.

SHSU Class of 2013
    Music Education

Season ticket holder since 2013, Bearkat since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. OldKat View Post
    ... I wish to apologize on behalf of veq. I don't know how many times I have told him to QUIT BRINGING LOGIC TO THIS BOARD. It totally tips the world on its axis when he does that ...
    Think I have enough signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearkats94 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. The team looked good and boy all three QB looked sharp out there in what they did. There was one that had no number that Looked good too. Any idea on who it could be?

There will be a fierce battle for the QB position in 2018 and that's a good problem to have.

Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    There will be a fierce battle for the QB position in 2018 and that's a good problem to have.
    It sure will be. They all looked pretty sharp Saturday and with one year of experience it will be sure something to watch.

Tons of tickets left for Sunday's game...I hope that changes between now and kick off.

This may have something to do with that. lol so much for heat advantage.