Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ridered125 View Post
    If it's even close, they will call it off for Sunday. I would think Richmond would favor it because it gives them more time with the new coaching staff.
    In my personal opinion, I don't think they do anything. The storm path is still uncertain. Furthermore, we are still over 90 hours from kickoff. There is still a lot than can happen in that time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KAT DADDY TAILGATERS- 2013 TAILGATERS OF THE YEAR

Quote Originally Posted by stdcrk14 View Post
    In the same time slot on the 31st on ESPN U is Ohio State vs. Indiana. I am guessing Ohio State out draws SHSU.

Ohio St vs Indiana, now there is a marquee match up... 😂

It's looking more and more like Huntsville specifically will be right on the edge of clear and flood potential.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game goes on but with sparse crowds as many of the people that would come could still be trapped in Houston where things are actually flooded in. I already told my wife I would paddle to Huntsville if I needed to.

Any other Houston area Kats got a boat? Maybe we can go splits on a rental? MK? Houston to Huntsville KatFans Ferry?
    The KingKat99 anointed KatFans SuperFan.
    True Kat's favorite Choir Boy.

SHSU Class of 2013
    Music Education

Season ticket holder since 2013, Bearkat since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. OldKat View Post
    ... I wish to apologize on behalf of veq. I don't know how many times I have told him to QUIT BRINGING LOGIC TO THIS BOARD. It totally tips the world on its axis when he does that ...
    Think I have enough signatures?

my boat is out of commission.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Quote Originally Posted by vequintana View Post
    It's looking more and more like Huntsville specifically will be right on the edge of clear and flood potential.

I wouldn't be surprised if the game goes on but with sparse crowds as many of the people that would come could still be trapped in Houston where things are actually flooded in. I already told my wife I would paddle to Huntsville if I needed to.

Any other Houston area Kats got a boat? Maybe we can go splits on a rental? MK? Houston to Huntsville KatFans Ferry?
    I'm gonna weld some pontoons on to my truck!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_EDOGG View Post
    I'm gonna weld some pontoons on to my truck!

Just work on it like 30 minutes a day after work. You'll get it done.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Hell if I can't get out in my truck I just just ride my horse to Huntsville. He loves water anyway it would be fun for him.

http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticl...CLID=211663131

This is something official, although it's not breaking news.