Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kats vs Demons generally peaceful discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by ridered125 View Post
    Yeah, Demons aren't much of a draw but it sure beats a Saturday in February.

The athletic department should be promoting the game and have an advance story up.
    I'll take football season over NOT football season any day... I'm glad our defense is looking stout. If we can stop our offense and special teams from #$%@ing up at crucial points in the game, we might have something special going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    I'm not sure that NWST is so easy. They gave us a fight last year and they played well against what i still feel is a good Nichols team. I expect a good game from them. #SLConThaRise
    True but Fourcade didnít play much in that game

Quote Originally Posted by kat krazy View Post
    True but Fourcade didnít play much in that game
    excuses. lol.

I hear ya.

Hey, JB has played way more football through 5 games than he did in prolly 9 games last year. We have been forced to play for 4 qtrs. That can't be a bad thing in he long run.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Since Justin Johnson will have to sit for the first half, does Fowler start? Or does Danzell Sims?

Since Justin Johnson will have to sit for the first half, does Fowler start? Or does Danzell Sims?
    Seems like there using Fowler more as an edge rusher where he’s doing great I hope he can develop into starting lb

excuses. lol.

I hear ya.

Hey, JB has played way more football through 5 games than he did in prolly 9 games last year. We have been forced to play for 4 qtrs. That can't be a bad thing in he long run.
    Difference is job was sitting in the second half fourcade came in the 4thqtr to save the day

I am trying to look at these hard fought games as if the KATS are trying to make the conference look tougher. Then playoff time they kick it into full gear. JB canít be as bad as heís been playing. To many under thrown balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is being shown on the 11 Sports Network, which I think this is the old American Sports Network. So it will be on some cable systems and DirectTV.

Kats vs Demons generally peaceful discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by ridered125 View Post
    This game is being shown on the 11 Sports Network, which I think this is the old American Sports Network. So it will be on some cable systems and DirectTV.
    And also the Playboy channel. Wait...i mis read my guide. Carry on.

Where can I get a Bearkat jersey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk