Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kat playoff picture after 11.11

Quote Originally Posted by vequintana View Post
    Maybe we are so confident that we are better than our opponent that we are daring them to stop our 3 plays? So confident that even if they can stop them, they won't stop it enough times to win?

I mean there is something to be said about being a team enough balls to line up and run a play that everyone in the stadium from the other team to the fans all the way up in the Stevie Wonders knows is coming and daring the defense to stop it.
    Pretty sure this is somehow racist, but overall I like it.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

Please baby Jesus. Please. Please Allah. Please Jewish God.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter KATatonic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post

Please baby Jesus. Please. Please Allah. Please Jewish God.
    This, I like...
    "None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else." - Christopher Walken

The MK Doctrine: Put Sam Houston at 6 on the NDSU and JSU side of the bracket.

I'm in.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ridered125 View Post

I'm in.
    DOK, too.
    “I think it’s important to understand that you can’t have 100 percent security and then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience. We’re going to have to make some choices as a society,” Barrack Obama June 7, 2013

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin in 1755 in a letter on behalf of the Pennsylvania Assembly to the colonial governor.

Quote Originally Posted by ridered125 View Post

I'm in.
    Seems legit to me.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk