Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 158

Thread: Division III Basketball

  1. #1
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter old kat 62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Katy. Tx
    Posts
    1,243

    Division III Basketball

    What does it prove if we beat two division III teams by 30 or 40 points ?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by old kat 62 View Post
    What does it prove if we beat two division III teams by 30 or 40 points ?
    Why does a D1 program schedule D3 at all. Hooten is awful.

  3. #3
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    957
    DHKat2,

    Sorry, you do not understand how most Division one basketball teams schedule their very early season games. Look in the paper and you will see the majority of division one teams schedule weak teams at start of the season. Hooton is doing what every coach does. Not sure you are are aware of how the system works. WAKE UP

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by old kat 62 View Post
    What does it prove if we beat two division III teams by 30 or 40 points ?
    That we would be a very good D III team?

  5. #5
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    957
    Again, you guys do not understand early division one basketball schedules.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSKAT View Post
    Again, you guys do not understand early division one basketball schedules.
    It’s a joke. Move on!

  7. #7
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    957
    Do you want the Bearkats play Duke or North Carolina in the first week of the 2017 basketball season. You guys have no clue about early basketball season schedules. Love all of your comments - Go to Johnson Area this season to watch the Bearkats.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSKAT View Post
    DHKat2,

    Sorry, you do not understand how most Division one basketball teams schedule their very early season games. Look in the paper and you will see the majority of division one teams schedule weak teams at start of the season. Hooton is doing what every coach does. Not sure you are are aware of how the system works. WAKE UP
    Hooten knows shit. He pads his schedule with cupcakes to hide the fact he can't develop talent or coach worth a damn. Take away his winning percentage against inferior programs and he's dreadful.

    You can blow smoke up his ass and continue to believe this guy is good. But I'm not buying it.

  9. #9
    2 wins down, 18 more to go for another 20 win season. 16 point win is all that matters.

    It’s not the d3 schools that concern me, it’s all the talk about how great hooten is and he’s won nothing of substance since he’s been here. The basketball program has gone backwards.

  10. #10
    UCLA 106
    UCA 101 OT/Final

    You don't want to start the season playing storied MBB programs. You want to schedule the D3 beast first.
    Last edited by DHKat2; 11-16-2017 at 08:12 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Katfans.com is the only place on the web to talk about Bearkat sports and Sam Houston State University.

Join Katfans.com for free and get the inside scoop on what's going on with Bearkat Athletics. Join other Kats and members from other SLC schools to get inside on what's going around the league.


Join Us
SHSU Links