Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Division III Basketball

Congratulations on Kats victory and three game win streak. I hope the success continues!

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Just keep it going

2015 KatFans.com Supporter trinitykat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSKAT View Post
    Just keep it going
    The curb stomping 32 point victory over the pre season #4 Islanders is a start. Can I get a bite?

Quote Originally Posted by trinitykat View Post
    The curb stomping 32 point victory over the pre season #4 Islanders is a start. Can I get a bite?
    I'll bite. It was OK. But if you keep up with SLC basketball though you'll know that A&M-CC has 12 players who are freshmen and sophomores and they are without All-Conference guard Ehab Amin, the team’s returning leading scorer, who is shelved for the year due to a hip injury.

A&M-CC has beaten Our Lady of the Lake, Texas Lutheran, St. Mary's (TX) and Northwestern State (Sagarin rating of 337) this year, which means they have ONE division I win. A&M-CC is 308 of 350 teams in Division I.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    I'll bite. It was OK. But if you keep up with SLC basketball though you'll know that A&M-CC has 12 players who are freshmen and sophomores and they are without All-Conference guard Ehab Amin, the team’s returning leading scorer, who is shelved for the year due to a hip injury.

A&M-CC has beaten Our Lady of the Lake, Texas Lutheran, St. Mary's (TX) and Northwestern State (Sagarin rating of 337) this year, which means they have ONE division I win. A&M-CC is 308 of 350 teams in Division I.
    Hahahaha

LOL

and I thought we sucked
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Kats win again tonight. Just keep it going.