Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 135

Thread: Vegas lines for this weekends playoff games

  1. #1

    Vegas lines for this weekends playoff games

    Here are the opening lines for this weekends playoff games. Once again we are a home dog.

    James Madison -10 1/2
    North Dakota St -21 1/2
    South Dakota St -18 1/2
    Kennesaw St -2

    Vegas continues to give us no respect.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Well, MK should make another killing.

  3. #3
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,023
    I have made a great return the past 3 weeks.
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

    Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

  4. #4
    You know maybe they just figure to stick with it. Eventually they will probably be right. They can sit around and talk about the geniuses they are...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Katilac25 View Post
    You know maybe they just figure to stick with it. Eventually they will probably be right. They can sit around and talk about the geniuses they are...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s what every SHSU doubter and hater does, if you bet on black 200 times in a row you will eventually be right. And you can claim to be “ahead” because the last hand you played paid off. Never mind the 199 losses. lol. It’s too funny.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearkatgolfer View Post
    Here are the opening lines for this weekends playoff games. Once again we are a home dog.

    James Madison -10 1/2
    North Dakota St -21 1/2
    South Dakota St -18 1/2
    Kennesaw St -2

    Vegas continues to give us no respect.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it's not Vegas disrespect, it's the computer ratings that are used to set the opening betting lines.

  7. #7
    I’ve been reading “As soon as shsu plays a good defense then....”

    Well...bruh..there’s 123-ish teams in FCS and there are only 7 left besides us. So how many licks does it take to get to the center?

    So how many of these “good defenses” are there? 1? 2? So tell me again how bad we are when only 1-2 teams out of 123 can actually play well enough to stop us.

    This one ass hat said “Why worry about whether or not KSU can pass..who cares? They don’t need to pass to win!”

    And yet...”Shsu doesn’t need to have an elite defense to win...playoff games...every year.” is not a valid argument. lololol. It’s like they are off their meds.

    These Bison fans are the best thing and worst thing to ever happen to FCS. They honesty can’t have regular discussions or appreciations for anything because all they have ever done is win. NO OTHER sports program has won at a better clip than NDSU football at any sport.

    And so although that may the the standard that we all attempt to attain, to say that it’s “That or nothing” is just effing too stupid for words.

    Am i happy with our exits? No. Would i trade them for 3-4 .500 seasons? No. Not unless we got a title every 5th year. But i don’t see that.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

  8. #8
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,023
    Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    I’ve been reading “As soon as shsu plays a good defense then....”

    Well...bruh..there’s 123-ish teams in FCS and there are only 7 left besides us. So how many licks does it take to get to the center?

    So how many of these “good defenses” are there? 1? 2? So tell me again how bad we are when only 1-2 teams out of 123 can actually play well enough to stop us.

    This one ass hat said “Why worry about whether or not KSU can pass..who cares? They don’t need to pass to win!”

    And yet...”Shsu doesn’t need to have an elite defense to win...playoff games...every year.” is not a valid argument. lololol. It’s like they are off their meds.

    These Bison fans are the best thing and worst thing to ever happen to FCS. They honesty can’t have regular discussions or appreciations for anything because all they have ever done is win. NO OTHER sports program has won at a better clip than NDSU football at any sport.

    And so although that may the the standard that we all attempt to attain, to say that it’s “That or nothing” is just effing too stupid for words.

    Am i happy with our exits? No. Would i trade them for 3-4 .500 seasons? No. Not unless we got a title every 5th year. But i don’t see that.
    UCLA Basketball has won more consecutive nattys sir
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

    Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
    UCLA Basketball has won more consecutive nattys sir
    I’m referring to a stat i read a few years ago that showed that NDSU football had won 4/5 games for 50 consecutive years. No other sports franchise could come close to matching that success. I’m not just talking about titles.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

  10. #10
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,023
    Many teams have done this sir
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

    Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Katfans.com is the only place on the web to talk about Bearkat sports and Sam Houston State University.

Join Katfans.com for free and get the inside scoop on what's going on with Bearkat Athletics. Join other Kats and members from other SLC schools to get inside on what's going around the league.


Join Us
SHSU Links