Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kennesaw on Twitter

Kennesaw on Twitter

If you care to give them some crap!! They found our msg board.

https://twitter.com/theowlsnestKSU/s...23762342023173

Overreacting big time lol. Newbies.
    Its not how you start, its how you finiSH.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    If you care to give them some crap!! They found our msg board.

https://twitter.com/theowlsnestKSU/s...23762342023173
    hahahaha, this is great!
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by millenniumkat View Post
    Overreacting big time lol. Newbies.
    Like the great Tom Landry used to tell his players when they wanted to show boat in the end zone after a TD; "Act like you have been there before". They should get used to it, or take up competitive knitting or something.

BTW: I once read that he got that line from Vince Lombardi who he previously worked for.

Edit: BTW, BTW: I had not even read mk's Twitter response to them where he said; "Let's act like we've been there before" when I typed the above. I'm starting to think like mk; honestly that worries me a bit.
    Last edited by Dr. OldKat; 12-05-2017 at 11:34 AM.
    ďI think itís important to understand that you canít have 100 percent security and then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience. Weíre going to have to make some choices as a society,Ē Barrack Obama June 7, 2013

ďThose who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.Ē Benjamin Franklin in 1755 in a letter on behalf of the Pennsylvania Assembly to the colonial governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
    hahahaha, this is great!
    Our alumni are pretty well educated but our students and fans of the community seem to be letting the attention get to them lol. To be fair to them, JSU started #KSUhateweek and I think they're just expecting the same from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ksu_owls View Post
    Our alumni are pretty well educated but our students and fans of the community seem to be letting the attention get to them lol. To be fair to them, JSU started #KSUhateweek and I think they're just expecting the same from you guys.
    JSU brings out the worst in themselves and the best in their opponents.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    It is all in good fun. This is what makes college sports so much fun! Enjoy the moment, it is a special time when your team is this deep in the playoffs. Cheers!
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

I remember my first playoff run....amateurs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Tailgaters Of The Year

Quote Originally Posted by ridered125 View Post
    jsu brings out the worst in themselves and the best in their opponents.
    fact!

Itís good stuff, i just dont like letting things get out of hand for no reason...letís first create a reason...THEN letís go bat shit crazy.