Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SAM Athletic website - Are you freaking kidding?

Angry SAM Athletic website - Are you freaking kidding?

As a booster, alumni, ex-letterman and FAN .........
    I am blown away at the beyond anemic web presence and timely updates.

You mean somewhere between the hallowed halls of Dana Hoyt’s office and Athletic Promotions - NO one has recognized that the site says zero about the upcoming game Saturday with Kennesaw - in fact is uninsightful, dated, colorless, boring and amateur.

The committed fans are paying for travel, hotel, time away and why?
    Because we love this great university and support the athletics!

Makes total sense why the apathy for the SHSU regents to put together a plan, strategy and timeline for execution is no where to be seen.

These athletes are working to hard for the internal process of marketing communications, promotion and webmaster updates to do very little.

Will Be at Bowers on Saturday, Lord willing.

See you there.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
    Our institution founders determined that our sacred school colors are Orange and White - we should respect as such.

2015 KatFans.com Supporter KATatonic's Avatar
    I'll be there, in spite of the administration.
    "None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else." - Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by southlandfan View Post
    Don't let facts get in the way of a good mob anger.
    The KingKat99 anointed KatFans SuperFan.
    True Kat's favorite Choir Boy.

SHSU Class of 2013
    Music Education

Season ticket holder since 2013, Bearkat since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. OldKat View Post
    ... I wish to apologize on behalf of veq. I don't know how many times I have told him to QUIT BRINGING LOGIC TO THIS BOARD. It totally tips the world on its axis when he does that ...
    Think I have enough signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by vequintana View Post
    Don't let facts get in the way of a good mob anger.
    I forgot where I was, sorry...back to the torches and pitch-forks!

Quote Originally Posted by southlandfan View Post
    Thanks for update and I still stand by my comments.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Our institution founders determined that our sacred school colors are Orange and White - we should respect as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullride_Bearkat View Post
    Thanks for update and I still stand by my comments.
    When facts are presented that disprove a statement you made it is ok to admit you were wrong. Or you can simply stand by your words.

Quote Originally Posted by KumbayaKat View Post
    When facts are presented that disprove a statement you made it is ok to admit you were wrong. Or you can simply stand by your words.
    but the whole torches and pitch-forks routine is so much more fun.....

Quote Originally Posted by KumbayaKat View Post
    Here you go smart ass:
    1. I stand corrected that they did in fact post a late brief blurb on game against KSU, however the effort was minimal and not on the main page of website.
    2. My comments are fact based unlike your comments which are touchy feely.
    3. Instead of cerebral lacking comments you offer, perhaps try to look more deeply and offer some business or operational tenets to the lack of progress in key areas( marketing, promotions, and getting students in the seats.
    4. Empirical data supports our sports programs lack a sound philosophy to enhance game day experience, and worse the effort to appoint a task team to plan and execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullride_Bearkat View Post
    Here you go smart ass:
    1. I stand corrected that they did in fact post a late brief blurb on game against KSU, however the effort was minimal and not on the main page of website.
    2. My comments are fact based unlike your comments which are touchy feely.
    3. Instead of cerebral lacking comments you offer, perhaps try to look more deeply and offer some business or operational tenets to the lack of progress in key areas( marketing, promotions, and getting students in the seats.
    4. Empirical data supports our sports programs lack a sound philosophy to enhance game day experience, and worse the effort to appoint a task team to plan and execute.
    I think the touchy feely is the person that stands by their comment in light of contradictory facts.