Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 9-3! 3 way tie for 2nd

  1. #1

    9-3! 3 way tie for 2nd

    Kats continue to play well. We are 9-3 in conference and in a 3 way tie for 2nd. Still have a chance to win the conference!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SHSU123 View Post
    Kats continue to play well. We are 9-3 in conference and in a 3 way tie for 2nd. Still have a chance to win the conference!
    We better lock up JH now before a blue-blood program comes in to steal him!

  3. #3
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,042
    Kats are now 10 - 3 in Conference play. Time to get off of Hotten a.. He has brought this team back and they are now playing good basketball. Just keep winning and another 20 win season is possible.

  4. #4
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by gregspe View Post
    We better lock up JH now before a blue-blood program comes in to steal him!
    Huh?
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

    Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame True Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSKAT View Post
    Kats are now 10 - 3 in Conference play. Time to get off of Hotten a.. He has brought this team back and they are now playing good basketball. Just keep winning and another 20 win season is possible.

    Yawn...Hooten still has not won a SLC Title, gone to the Big Dance or beat anyone of legit DIA status...We all know what is coming down the stretch and in the SLC Tournament...Hooten track record is reliable...When are you bumpkins gonna get tired of SFA kicking our bumpkin ARSXE...
    Last edited by True Kat; 02-12-2018 at 06:02 PM.

  6. #6
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by True Kat View Post
    Yawn...Hooten still has not won a SLC Title, gone to the Big Dance or beat anyone of legit DIA status...We all know what is coming down the stretch and in the SLC Tournament...Hooten track record is reliable...When are you bumpkins gonna get tired of SFA kicking our bumpkin ARSXE...
    +2
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

    Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

  7. #7
    I heard hooten is looking at taking an assistant job at duke.

  8. #8
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,812
    Nice that we are competing on this level. Our D1 record is above 500 now at 12-10. RPI has climbed to 214. 5 SLC teams in the 300s with 3 at the bottom of the bottom.

    Let's finish strong and continue to climb out of this mess. http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20...ence/Southland

  9. #9
    2015 KatFans.com Supporter Tripod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by KAT007 View Post
    I heard hooten is looking at taking an assistant job at duke.
    Wow, Duke?
    Tripod, 1941-1962
    "The Three-Legged Don Juan of College Hill, a dog whose name may become a Sam Houston State legend"....Dan Rather, 1952

    Beloved Mascot
    Loyal Supporter
    Friend of Students

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Katfans.com is the only place on the web to talk about Bearkat sports and Sam Houston State University.

Join Katfans.com for free and get the inside scoop on what's going on with Bearkat Athletics. Join other Kats and members from other SLC schools to get inside on what's going around the league.


Join Us
SHSU Links